Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A matter of two...

Let me show you my last shoot for the june issue of Blowback Magazine, "A matter of two..". I hope you like it!







For this time I worked with a whole new team, apart from Marcos who is always very helpfull and hungry to learn more and more...
The stylism was made by Sandra Escriña and the Make-Up and hair by África Mateos, who made a very proffesional job.
And the models were Jesús Morales and Linda Markova, just wonderful, lovely, gorgeous..........
Thanks to all of you guys to work so hard to get all this finaly done in such a good way!
I would like to remember as well, all those people who was involved in the proyect but for diferent circunstances didn´t take part finaly; specialy, Samantha Chea who was until the end "ready to rock"!!! Next time for sure, I promisse you...!
I don´t want to forget the most important person who made all this to be possible, Paula García-Mon. She lend me her whole house to work in it, destroy it and afterwards rebuild it to leave it as it was at the begining. I really appreciate it Paula, thanks so much!!

2 comments:

BÁRBARA GIL Sánchez said...

ya te lo dije, me encantan, tiene un aspecto muy muy profesional, y las ultimas de la chica son muy elegantes!!me gustan mucho! Sigue así Tomás que te vas acomer el mundo!!!!
Un abrazo muy muy muy fuerte!!

lapachu said...

welldone!!! congratulation for your always amazing work. When are you going to go on your trip? We might see u in July if you are still around. Take care and carry on delighting us with your fantastic work.
xxxx aida